National Entrepreneur Week is Feb. 20 – 27. It’s a week to celebrate the heritage of entrepreneurship. It’s also the perfect week to team up to keep our entrepreneurship dreams alive in this rocky economy. Events are being conducted around the US.
Marketing 2 Women International is conducting 6 tele-events in celebration of National Entrepreneur Week 2010 that you can take advantage of to not only showcase your company but also identify prospective cross marketing partners. You can take steps today to make next week a banner week for your bottom-line using the tips below.
- Team up with several of your business associates to offer a special discount or freebie to each of your newsletter subscribers in honor of National Entrepreneur Week. You each get access to a new target audience with a zero investment.
- If you have your own radio show, team up with a local or online business network to showcase their members. You will get new audience members and prospective advertisers who want to sponsor your show. The network will benefit by increasing awareness of their membership opportunities while building good will with their members.
- Locally you can team up with several business associates to pass out goody bags to small business owners. You will build goodwill, generate on the spot networking opportunities, and attract new clients.
- Print up double sided business cards for yourself and a business associate who belongs to a different networking organization. Include a special offer. You can both pass them out when you attend one of the live networking events in your area. You will open up business doors for each other to reach new prospects.
- Attract prospective cross marketing partners locally by putting a fish bowl on your counter to collect business cards. Invite your customers to team up with you. Online businesses can put a small form on their front page to capture names and email addresses of business and professional people interested in cross marketing with them.
Don’t let National Entrepreneur Week 2010 pass you by. Promote your company and help another business owner by forging a cross marketing partnership with them. Together we can cross market our way out of the recession. If you are looking for a way to network virtually during National Entrepreneur Week, visit http://womenpartner.org/media for details. Business men whose target audience is business and professional women are invited to participate.
If you would like to share this blog post with your subscribers, please feel free to do so.