SnackHealthy (SNAX) is a brand new, START-UP Co that launched in January 2012; we are the leader in the ‘Healthy Snacks’ Marketing niche. GROUND FLOOR Business opportunity.
I’m a proud mother of 3-year old twin daughters, and in February of this year, I started my first home-based business as a Brand Partner for a BRAND NEW, publicly traded company named snackhealthy (SNAX). Snackhealthy makes healthy, delicious, ‘Better for You’ snacks for the entire family.
Snackhealthy as a company, is committed to the goal of healthy living, especially as it relates to children. One of our main goals is to make a dent in childhood obesity by offering families healthy, convenient, ‘Better for You’ snack options. Snackhealthy’s snacks are All Natural, No Sugar Added, No Preservatives and Non-GMO. Many of our snacks are GLUTEN FREE, SOY FREE, DIARY FREE, KOSHER, VEGAN FRIENDLY and NUT FREE too!
Snackhealthy is a GROUND FLOOR Business Opportunity; the income potential is ENORMOUS. As a member of The Leadership Team, I work directly with the TOP three business leaders who launched snackhealthy in January. Snackhealthy is completely online! NO inventory and NO parties to host, which is very important to me as a busy mother of young children.
What does your business do differently to makes itself stand out from the crowd?
Great marketing program that thinks ‘outside the box’. We have a ‘Get 4 Pay No More’ and ‘Fast Start Program’ in place and will launch a Fundraising Program later this month and a Corporate Program later this year to market to school systems, sports venues, stores, etc. Extremely lucrative compensation program. Unlimited stock options. Low start-up cost of $49, Publicly traded (SNAX)
How are you currently marketing and advertising your business?
- Introduced SnackHealthy at the Atlanta Baby & Child Expo in May 2012
- Scheduled to Exhibit at the Baby Shower Expo in June 2012
- Ad in Atlanta Kids Directory, AlpharettaMoms.Org, Macaroni Kid
- Sponsoring local events
- Exhibiting at Health and Wellness expos around Greater Atlanta Area
- Networking through Joy of Connecting, WIN Atlanta, BNI & various MeetUp groups
- Social Media
- Road side signs
- Marketing to existing contacts
In your opinion is the economy improving, stagnant or declining?
In your opinion, how important is it for business and professional women to form collaborative business relationships?
Extremely important. Woman make the majority of the decisions in a household and by far are the greater marketers. When woman work together collaboratively, there is no limit to their success.
When 2012 come to an end, what business goals will you have accomplished?
To have built a team of Brand Partners a/k/a Distributors in the ATL area 100+ strong and help each and every one them build their teams. If every person I bring on to my team, signs up 4 people, and their 4 people sign up 4 ….. we will have a great presence in ATL and in doing so, providing those who join, an opportunity to own their own home based business, be successful all while providing families ‘Better for You’ snack options for their families. Wouldn’t it be great to have more families in the ATL area, eating healthy snacks and making a dent in childhood obesity one family at a time?!
What types of businesses and professionals would you like to cross market / promote with to ensure you accomplish your 2012 goals?
- Direct Sales
- Network Marketing
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Trainers
- MOMS – this is a perfect business for stay-at-home moms (which is what I am).
What can you bring to the table to make forming a collaborative business relationship with you worthwhile?
- From my time in Corporate America, I have very strong relationships with may executives at the CXO level in New York, CA, and FL.
- I am on the Leadership Team of SnackHealhty working directly with the business leaders, Chairman and CFO of the company.
- I am a member of numerous networking groups in the ATL area, many of which for women only.
- I am a Mother of twins and on the steering committee for our local MOPS chapter (Mothers of Preschoolers).
- Active member of our local church.
- I am a member of two Mother of Multiples groups in ATL that have 300+ members each have very strong networking links established.
- Breast Cancer Survivor – 10 years in June!!! – and am involved in charitable organizations for Breast Cancer Awareness and prevention.
WomenPartner.org is spearheading a movement to get more women to think collaboratively. How can you personally help with the movement in your area?
I can easily promote your movement to get more women to think collaboratively within the organizations I am currently a member of (see above) many of which are female based. Most of the Brand Partners in SnackHealthy are women – along with the executive team – and we already work collaboratively and would love to take it to the next level.
In closing, share your BIG news with everyone so we can celebrate with you.
I was selected to join the Leadership Team of SnackHealhty; working directly with the Top 3 Business Leaders who launched the company in January with the goal to ‘Launch Atlanta’.