Have you added yourself to the 1,000,000 Woman Link Up yet? It’s a fun way to grow your LinkedIn female connections, find collaborative business partners, and receive gifts for accomplishing your goals. Do you know anyone who has 1,000,000 female connections on LinkedIn? If your target audience is business and professional women, take part in this fun and high-powered virtual summer networking event. Read the news briefs below to meet some of the women taking part in the movement. Then check out the first 21 events and activities you can get involved in during Marketing to Women Week (June 25 – 30).
Want to see your news brief published along with their’s today? Register today for only $35 below to participate in Marketing to Women Week.
[hana-code-insert name=’m2w week shared 2′ /]
Nekiwa Smith, Optimal Admin Virtual Solutions / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: In an effort to support our growing client base, Optimal Admin Virtual Solutions now has a team of highly skilled, tech-savvy and creative virtual assistants, web designers and administrative consultants. As a thriving multi-VA/Online Business Management firm, we take solace in providing our clients with targeted virtual solutions. Servicing soloprenuers, small businesses, non-profits and self-employed individuals, our team of specialists provide “right-on-time” optimized support, marketing, design and more! If you’re ready to take your business to new and greater heights, lose stress and gain more of your time back, contact us today for a FREE 30-Minute Consultation. http://www.optimal-admin.com
Markheta Parker, Parker Notary Mobile Services / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: I help you reduce liability risk and prevention of fraud by authenticating loan and legal document signings. Parker Notary Mobile Services makes notarizing easy for you, because I am a mobile office on wheels. I will save you time and get a notary assigned to you. Contact me now. http://www.parkernotarymobileservices.biz
Cynthia Mabry, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: World-renowned dermatologists, Dr. Katie Rodan & Dr. Kathy Fields, are changing the face of skincare…again. You know them as the creators of Proactiv. What they did for acne they are now doing for Anti-Aging. Rodan + Fields Dermatologists was founded to extend their vision of bringing dermatology to everyone. https://cynthia.myrandf.biz
Kathleen Hegenberger, Izigg Mobile Marketing / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: Business at Izigg 90210 is exploding. We currently have 10,000 keywords and are sending out 5 million text messages a day. We are growing like kudzu. The ATL Crush It Last weekend was awesome. Looking forward to Vegas Crush It Aug. 3-5. Also on a personal note…I am writing a children’s book to be out by Christmas. Check out Izigg at Izigg.com. www.izigg.com/Hegenberger
Saira Nisa, Living Wellbeing Ltd / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: Living Wellbeing Ltd | Lifestyle Management Consultancy: We Provide, Promote and Enhance your Lifestyle and Wellbeing through Motivation for Your Mind and Heart and Business Development for Your Enterprising Soul. We provide Life and Business Coaching, Mentoring and Thought-provoking, Creative Motivational Training to Women dedicated to achieving success. http://www.livingwellbeingltd.com
Jadestorm, SWIYYAH™ / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: Fashion Independent Jadestorm at Phoenix Fashion Week 2012. I am requesting your assistance and support. Ladies, please direct your attention to this link http://kck.st/KQUVkz and pledge. I am compensating anyone who helps us reach our goal and pledge before June 25th; it is a Win – Win for many! http://www.jadestorm.com
Carolyn McCollum, DC Joy of Connecting Licensee / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: The JOC Offers An Exciting Networking Opportunity for DC Women. Wednesday Evening, June 27th, 2012, 7:00-9:30 pm @ the home of Carolyn B. McCollum. The Joy of Connecting® is a relaxed dinner/networking gathering designed just for women. Whether a business owner, entrepreneur, professional business woman, you can benefit from attending The Joy of Connecting. Our goal is to help you expand resources, foster and strengthen relationships and build your business. N0 membership requirement ~ Cost: $25* – Maximum 20 participants. YOUR PAYMENT IN ADVANCE SECURES YOUR SPOT More Info: http://womenpartner.org/blog/2012/06/01/8942/
Latoya Palmer, Mary Kay / Click here to Link Up
My BIG News: Look your beautiful best without breaking the bank. It’s all about rethinking your beauty routine – shop smart and guilt-free for multitasking products, salon and spa substitutes and free makeovers, all this and more from your own beauty adviser, ME! I’m here to deliver the ultimate service packed with savings! www.marykay.com/latoyapalmer
First Glimpse of Marketing to Women Week Activities
- Kimberly Ormsby of Decorating Den will kick Marketing to Women Week with a presentation on how to market to women in metro Atlanta using the local resources already in place instead of reinventing the wheel. It will be followed by a 45 minute business introduction event in which you will meet one woman from each of the 33 metro Atlanta counties who can open business doors for you. Metro Atlanta businesswomen can visit http://bit.ly/L8Qsgv for more info.
- A Facebook page exchange will be conducted so that participants can grow their fan base.
- Seminar on how to effectively cross promote during Marketing to Women Week will be conducted by Joan Muschamp of Lemon Zest Marketing.
- 60 participants will take part in group interviews to share key details about their business and the types of companies they want to cross market with.
- A collaborative project utilizing Pinterest will be introduced for participants to work on throughout the week.
- Two “I Just Launched” sessions will be conducted to provide women with the opportunity promote their new ventures.
- Women will be partnered together for a Blog Mash Up to pen a guest column on WomenPartner.org. They will spend the week working on the project.
- Participants will have the opportunity to show off their interview “chops” by submitting a video of themselves shining a spotlight on their local women in business market for a fun video contest.
- A networking event / roundtable is being planned for Australian and North American businesswomen so they can forge alliances and discuss doing business together.
- Coffee (Tea) & Chat social media discussion will bring participants together for a casual yet power session to discuss the top 5 social media sites. It’s their opportunity to vent, ask questions, provide tips and tricks to master them, and create the blueprint for their dream social media site that helps them market their company.
- Shelia Sherman will give a presentation on how to market to women in Alberta, Canada. It will be followed by a 30 minute networking event with Alberta businesswomen who can open business doors for you.
- A roundtable for direct sales consultants who want to form collaborate business relationships with brick & mortar companies owned by women will be conducted. Participation is limited to one woman per company. Space is still available. Visit http://bit.ly/L4sSNM for details.
- 1,000,000 Woman Link Up session will be conducted to help participants “Link Up” and explore different ways to use LinkedIn to cross promote.
- Quick paced seminar on how to become certified as a coach to grow your profits will be conducted by Sheila Sherman.
- Ellen Levinas of VABizSolutions.com will conduct a presentation on how to market to women in Brooklyn, NY. It will be followed by a 30 minute networking event with Brooklyn businesswomen. Brooklyn businesswomen can email firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like to be included.
- Melani Roewe of TravelOvertures.com will conduct a presentation on how to market to women in Oklahoma City. It will be followed by a 30 minute networking event with Oklahoma City businesswomen. Oklahoma businesswomen can email jerrilynnbthomas@womenpartner if they would like more info about being one of the women introduced.
- Attorney and JOC DC licensee Carolyn McCullom is plugging the networking portion of her June meeting into Marketing to Women Week. The women participating in her networking event will be able to network via teleconference with the women participating in Marketing to Women Week. http://womenpartner.org/blog/2012/06/01/8942/
- Kim Beasley, the Social Media Tool Coach, will conduct a Google+ Live On Air Hangout to show women the power of using Google+’s innovative feature to broadcast their events and interviews.
- A mobile marketing brainstorming session will help women figure out how to use mobile marketing and apps to reach the women in business market.
- Joan Muschamp of Lemon Zest Marketing will educate participants on how to market to women in Salt Lake City. She will follow up her presentation with a business introduction event so they can meet powerhouse Salt Lake City, UT businesswomen.
- Markheta Parker of Parker Notary Mobile Services will conduct a presentation on how to market to women in Kansas City, Missouri. She will follow it up with special networking session that introduces Kansas City businesswomen.
Are you excited yet? It’s going to be a great week of networking. You can tune in and out at your leisure. Collectively we are bringing 400 women to the table for Marketing to Women Week. You even have the opportunity to plug your business or women’s business group into Marketing to Women Week and bring in additional audience of women so we can all cross pollinate our contacts. Pitch us by emailing email@example.com.
Tell a Friend!