Forge Cross Marketing Partnerships With Women from Around the Globe
WomenPartner.org is building a social networking / business partner matchmaking site for women who want to find cross marketing partners to move their marketing campaigns forward. They will be able to build local, statewide, national, and international marketing campaigns using CrossMarketWith.Me. The cost to join is the one time fee of $129.99.
Business and professional women will be able to …
- Research a city and its women’s market by reading the news stories to find out who just opened a business, innovative women owned companies, programs in place to help women, who the influential professional women are, economic climate and factors affecting its businesswomen and more.
- Find virtual and brick & mortar women owned businesses in the cities they are interested in growing their female client base by browsing the directory listings and profiles. Utilize their foot traffic in exchange for tapping them into your social networking connections, mailing list subscribers, web site visitors, etc.
- Read up on local women’s groups and find out what types of events they give, advertising opps they have available, and members who would make suitable collaborative partners as well as clients.
- Access the exhibition alerts to see which women are prepping for a marketing campaign in the cities they are interested in growing their female client base that are actively seeking partners to share the cost of marketing and advertising.
- Explore the “Women’s Biz Market Snapshots” created by WomenPartner.org spokeswomen located in the zip codes they want to grow their female client base to find out about the various local marketing resources available to help them affordably market to their local women’s business community.
- Listen to audios and watch videos covering WomenPartner.org Marketing to Women PR Events paneled by business and professional women in key metro areas who share how they are effectively marketing locally to grow their female client base.
- Review the calendar of special business holidays to find PR holidays related to their target audience to spark the concept for their press releases.
A complimentary membership is available for women who want to “plug” their company by having a basic directory listing. They will be able to join a cross promotion group which will provide them with PR perks when they are invited by WomenPartner.org to help spread the word about one of its events or projects. Participants of Marketing to Women Week will receive an invite to join this summer.