Quick Overview of WomenPartner.org’s Marketing to Women Week
Marketing to Women Week (June 25 – 30) will help women close out Entrepreneur “Do It Yourself” Marketing Month on the right foot so they can move their summer marketing campaigns forward. Small group activities like the Blogging, Business, and Cross Promotion Mash Ups along with the PR Party will provide business and professional women with the opportunity to get to know each other while they work on mutually beneficial fun joint marketing projects.
The Australian / North American Joint Venture, Direct Sales Consultants Collaborative, and Mobile Marketing roundtables will provide groups of 10 – 20 complementary business and professional women who have similar marketing interests with the opportunity to share their knowledge, solve marketing problems and form collaborative business relationships.
Marketing to women utilizing social media will be addressed in the “Pin Your Business”, About.Me, Facebook business page exchange, LinkedIn mastermind session, and Google+ seminar tips segments.
- Participants will get their feet wet with Pinterest by creating a visual display to showcase their business and spotlight their clients.
- They will join forces to build a Facebook page that collectively promotes their companies.
- About.Me will be introduced so they can build a page showcases their expertise.
- With LinkedIn having over 75,000,000 female users it makes good business sense for women to come together to discuss how to use it to collaboratively grow their female client base.
- Women have the opportunity to step in and master Google+ to close the large gap between male and female users.
Business introduction events will provide women in FL, TX, DC, Metro Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Kansas City, Alberta and more will spice up Marketing to Women Week enhanced by Mix & Mingle sessions so that the women taking part in the introduction events can get to know the women listening in. WomenPartner.org spokeswomen will introduce how to market to businesswomen in their metropolitan area using the local marketing resources already in place instead of reinventing the wheel during their Metropolitan Marketing to Women Forums.
Seminars on how to market to Muslim businesswomen, matching your business to a social cause to boost your local visibility, and summer marketing tips along with marketing brainstorming sessions and fun contests will round out Marketing to Women Week. It only costs $35 to participate for everyone who signs up this week. Click here to view the full schedule. Please tell a friend. Lets work together to grow our female client base.