Being a girl has many benefits and responsibilities as well. Not only do you have to be well-mannered, you also have to look stunningly beautiful everywhere. It comes naturally to people that they tend to go for uniqueness, and for obvious reasons, this is their birth right. But at times, they tend to forget their own qualities and look for materialistic things to look different from others.
Hair – one of the most prominent feature of humans, a natural gift that can give you an entirely different look. For girls, hairs that grow on their head are not less than a precious asset. They can look different every next day just by playing different tricks with their hairs, and surprise people. Whether you’re a student, belong to certain profession or a dedicated house-wife, maintaining your hairs is vital to preserve your natural beauty.
That’s why people often prefer to have their hair styled at the salon rather than doing it all by themselves. However, some of them are too costly and, quite frankly, most of them don’t have right kind of workforce that could satisfy every client.
So, before you decide to go to the best salon in Toronto, always make sure what kind of services you’ll get and how economical it is compared to other options in town. Well, there are plenty of hair salons in Toronto Ontario, but only few of them offer all kinds of hair treatments.
Talking about modern hair styles, following three hairstyles are quite popular these days, that you can get in few minutes.
Get a Fancy Fishtail Braid in 10 Simple Steps
If you want to try yourself, follow these steps:
- From the crown of your head, backcomb a section of hairs.
- Sweep your hair to one side of the head.
- Make a low side ponytail out of them
- Use extra thick wrap to secure them
- Split the ponytail into two sections
- Cross a small piece from one section over another
- Repeat the same with the other section until you reach the end.
- Use a hair tie to secure your braid
- Pull the braid apart gently with your fingers for added texture and thickness.
- Mist your braid with spray
Get The Low and Loose Ponytail in 6 Simple Steps
Follow these steps:
- Use dry shampoo for your hair and massage properly. Shampoo will absorb excess oil and add texture
- Backcomb you hairs by sweeping them to one side.
- Poof up random sections.
- Use a thin hair tie 2 inches from the tip, and secure them properly.
- Give a finishing touch by taking some hairs from the ponytail, wrapping them around elastic or tie
- Use a shiny hairspray to keep them in place.
Get the Barely-There Waves in 3 Simple Steps
You can have this fresh and trendy hair style in following steps:
- Use hairspray to prep damp tresses and give the right texture to hair
- For a natural look, blow-dry your hairs
- On the ends, apply iron and hair shine.
Or, you can visit a hair salon Toronto and get these hairstyles done. But it’s always good to save money, isn’t it?