We’re Here for You in 2012 to Help You Grow Your Female Client Base. WomenPartner.org is Your Answer to the Question “How Do I Market My Company to Businesswomen in Atlanta, Paris, Sydney, & Every Other Major City Around the Globe Using the Local Resources Already in Place?”
Why sell to one businesswoman at a time when you can collaborate with hundreds of women who can introduce you to their clients and provide you with the business intelligence you need to expand your female client base metro area by metro area in 6 continents as a WomenPartner.org Business Buzz member?
Who are Premier Business Buzz memberships for?
Premier Business Buzz Memberships are for PR savvy businesswomen who want to position their news and collaborative business partner preferences in front of a receptive global audience of businesswomen who can open business doors for their company to do business with their local women in business market. Are you ready to strategically grow your female client base in 2012 while also earning complimentary PR & advertising? If so, make sure your company has a presence on WomenPartner.org.
You can use your membership to not only publicize your company but reward your top female clients and affiliates as well. Toot your own horn by shining a spotlight on the women who have hired you or purchased your products. Do you have a downline? Showcase your top sellers while publicizing your business. Tips on how to use your membership as a PR tool to get more female clients.
What are the benefits and perks associated with being a Business Buzz member and showcasing my news on WomenPartner.org?
Premier Business Buzz memberships provide women with the intelligence they need to identify prospective cross marketing partners who can help them navigate the local marketing infrastructure of women in business markets around the globe. By reading the news stories and learning about the cross marketing preferences of the women interviewed, they will be able to position their niche marketing message in front of the women in business market on a metro by metro basis — New York, UK, Paris, Brisbane, Argentina, Montreal, Tokyo, South Africa, etc. The cost to be a Premier Business Buzz member is only $129.99, one time fee.
If you work your membership properly and take advantage of everything offered to you, you will save time and money on your marketing, advertising, and PR while helping to build a web resource that will help women owned businesses in your area attract new business.
- Detailed full page business profile that includes your cross marketing and joint venture preferences.
- Complimentary submission of one 300 word press release to start generating a buzz. You will get a $25 discount on all subsequent press release submissions (reg. $75). Earn additional complimentary monthly press release submissions by simply facilitating a news partnership with two local women’s business groups in your metro area or inviting three small business women (brick & mortar) in your area to add themselves to our prospective interview database each month.
- Option to have a branded snapshot page with your banner or display ad that offers insight into your local women in business market and connects your city to WomenPartner.org while boosting your local PR SEO on the search engines if you become a spokeswoman.
- Complimentary monthly 100 word news promo in exchange for interviewing the leader of a women’s business group in your metro area. WomenPartner.org must sign off on the group before the interview is conducted.
- Complimentary sponsored content listing on a featured news post in exchange for referring a new member.
- Placement on a “virtual buzz team” to develop a monthly business column and interact with complementary businesswomen in WomenPartner.org who can introduce you to their clients and associates.
- Advance notice of women business clusters forming in your area so you can share the costs of marketing and advertising services with virtual as well as brick & mortar companies to grow your female client base. Why sell to one businesswoman when you can collaborate with hundreds of women who can introduce you to their clients and provide you with the business intelligence you need to expand your female client base metro area by metro area?
- Complimentary Hire-A-Businesswoman posting once a week to advertise your expertise in exchange for promoting WomenPartner.org each week. ($50 value per listing)
- Invites to member only PR events to learn how to market to women in top US and international metropolitan areas. You will get a marketing road map that includes the women’s business groups, business centers, chambers, upcoming events, directories, publications, direct mailing programs, special events at malls, TV programs, etc., you can utilize to reach that area’s women in business market. $20 registration fee.
- Exhibition alerts to let everyone know where you will be exhibiting so they can visit your booth and or share the cost with you. ($50 value per announcement)
Our members and readers are seasoned business and professional women ages 35 – 65 who have been downsized; working their business after their 9 to 5; self employed for 10+ years. Their income ranges from $35,000 to $100,000. They represent countries on 6 continents. They are looking for exposure and an extra edge to market locally, statewide, nationally as well as internationally. Most importantly, they are extremely open to forming mutually beneficial collaborative business partnerships to share the cost of marketing and advertising to catapult their growth.
Are there additional fees associated with being a Business Buzz member?
You are given a complimentary press release submission. There is a $50 fee to publish subsequent news releases. Videos and podcasts can be embedded in them at no additional cost. There is an option for the press release submission fee to be waived.
WomenPartner.org will begin conducting private marketing to women PR events facilitated by select members. We will showcase a different local or metro women in business market each month starting in February along with panel of small businesswomen and women’s group leaders who share details on how to strategically market like a “local” to women in their area. The events will be conducted online via teleconference / webinar room. The cost is only $20 for members who want to participate. Each participant will be given a directory of women that they can immediately begin networking with.
My budget is tight right now. How can I earn complimentary PR every month on WomenPartner.org?
WomenPartner.org’s 2012 focus is growing its news partnerships with local women’s business organizations along with building a database of women who own brick and mortar companies that are interested in forming cross marketing partnerships with virtual and professional women. Members can earn complimentary PR simply by facilitating a news partnership with two local women’s business groups in their area or inviting three small business women (brick & mortar) in their area to add themselves to our prospective interview database each month. Receive Hire-A-Businesswoman postings to advertise their expertise in exchange for promoting WomenPartner.org each week. They can also get sponsored content listing on a featured news post in exchange for referring a new member. You basically pay a one time fee to get involved and then earn complimentary PR & advertising by engaging in PR and cross marketing projects developed to grow your female client base.
I’m not skilled at writing press releases. Do you provide support?
WomenPartner.org understands that not every businesswoman knows how to write an effective press release. To make it extremely simple for Premier Business Buzz members who are not skilled at writing press releases to publicize their business on WomenPartner.org we’ve created an interview template that they can fill out and upload.
Why do you prefer your members interview women who own brick & mortar companies?
With women who make up Main Street America looking to the Internet for new clients and navigating the social media maze, they can cut through all of the clutter by simply forming collaborative business relationships with savvy online business and professional women to find creative ways to market to the women’s business market.
The online women in business community can equally benefit from collaborating with Main Street America by having physical locations to place their virtual kiosks to service brick and mortar customers as well as take advantage of overflow work caused by their staff reduction.
How much does it cost to become a Premier Business Buzz member?
It only costs $129.99, one time fee, to become a Premier Business Buzz member. Detailed full page business profile that includes your cross marketing and joint venture preferences; Complimentary submission of one 300 word press release to start generating a buzz; $25 discount on all subsequent press release submissions; Advance notice of women business clusters forming in your area so you can share the costs of marketing and advertising services with virtual as well as brick & mortar companies to grow your female client base; Complimentary Hire-A-Businesswoman postings to advertise your job openings; Company link on the Hire-A-Businesswoman page; Exhibition alerts to let everyone know where you will be exhibiting so they can visit your booth and or share the cost with you; Featured columnist spot if your industry or expertise is not currently represented on WomenPartner.org.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Step 1: Submit $129.99 membership fee by clicking on the Register graphic below.
Step 2: Fill Out Your Membership Form by clicking here.